* Candidate will be responsible for all areas of Architecture throughout the project lifecycle including:
* Rationalization, modernization new technology discovery and future state technology roadmaps
* Engaging with PTA and Enterprise Architects and Strategy leaders to align CSD and Enterprise strategy
* Availability, scalability and performance requirements review and approval during Solutions Approach for all projects
* Working with cross-tower teams to deliver a Common Fault and Error management facility for the Common Services Domain
* Performing trouble maintenance functions such as creating, updating, retrieving and closing a trouble report
* Management of account or subscriber information, including payments, installments, usage information
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Technical Architect
Role: Technical Architect
Experience: 8 – 13 Years
Interested Candidates can walk in for interview on 14th January 2017 at 10 am to 2 pm
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Sharda Centre, Off Karve Road
Near Nal Stop
Pune – 411004 (Maharashtra) India
Phone:+91 20 66018100
Documents to be carried for the interview
– Last three months pay slip.
– Joining date proof and current CTC proof from current company.
– Previous companies experience letters if any.
– Passport first and last pages.
– Highest education final year mark sheet and certificate
* Candidate having Knowledge and experience of
– TIBCO, XML/XSD, Java, J2EE
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.