Walkin Interview 8th October 2016
• Candidate with experience in Java Technology.
• Skills: Struts, Hibernate, J2EE, Core JAVA
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Able to comprehend and solve issues with limited supervision
• Analyze code and come up with solutions, Problem solving skills, Self Learner and Go getter with little guidance
• Attitude & Good Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Handle Users and business analysts independently.
• Team player & Proactive, Takes complete ownership of tasks allocated, Interested in Challenges
• Willing to work in Shifts
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 4 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 8th October 2016 at 9:30 AM to 1 PM
Tech Mahindra Ltd (1st Building, 2nd Floor)
Opp. Christ College, No. 9/7, Hosur Road
Bangalore – 560029 (Karnataka) India
Documents to carry
Hard Copy of the resume.
Releasing & experience letter of previous organizations. (Document should contain the duration of the employment; joining and the exit date.)
Present organization offer letter.
Present organization Latest Salary Revision Letter .
Present organization Latest salary slip.
Degree certificate of your highest qualification. ( Pursued full time )
Marks sheet of your highest qualification. (Pursued full time )
Degree certificate of your highest qualification. (Pursued through Distance learning – If applicable )
Marks sheet of your highest qualification. (Pursued through Distance learning – If applicable )
Passport Copy. ( first and last page )
2 Passport size photograph.
Current address proof. ( Not Required of the Passport address is same as current address )
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.