• Candidate with experience in Java Technology.
• Skills: Struts, Hibernate, J2EE, Core JAVA
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Able to comprehend and solve issues with limited supervision
• Analyze code and come up with solutions, Problem solving skills, Self Learner and Go getter with little guidance
• Attitude & Good Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Handle Users and business analysts independently.
• Team player & Proactive, Takes complete ownership of tasks allocated, Interested in Challenges
• Willing to work in Shifts
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin 30th Dec 2017 (Saturday) at 9 am to 1 pm along with Resume, Educational certificates, Present organization offer letter, Present organization Latest Salary Revision Letter, Govt ID.
ITC 7 (Steve Jobs Building)
Plot No. 45 – 47,
KIADB Industrial Area,
Phase – II, Electronic City,
Bangalore, Karnataka – 560100
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.