• Candidate has to respond quickly to all queries and incidents.
• Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email.
• Documentation, recording & updating incident details in CRM tool.
• Communication, alerting technical staff via assignments and escalating to Resolver group.
• Support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 1st Dec 2017 (Friday) to 2nd Dec 2017 (Saturday) at 9 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Electronic City Phase-2,
Kiadb Industrial Area,
ITC-4, Reception 2nd floor,
Conference room, Bangalore 560100
* Candidate with 1-6 years in Help Desk/Service Desk/ Tech support environment desirable or similar profile from an International voice process.
* Fluent in English verbal and Nonverbal.
* Excellent telephone skills.
* Basic knowledge on Service Desk with written and oral communication skills, No certifications or in-depth Technical requirements are needed.