Walkin Interview 28th May 2016
• Candidate will be responsible for T2 Application Production Support for Incident Management, Event management, Change/release Management, Tooling & Automation and coordination with all stakeholders.
• Resolve incidents identified via application event management.
• Monitor and manage application server processes, queues and logs.
• Schedule, monitor and automate recovery for batch feeds and associated errors
• Ensure application availability as per required standards.
• Assist Incident Managers in root cause analysis during outages.
• Develop methodology to ensure health of applications, servers & Create/maintain technical documentations (Creating system
• Monitor successful completion of application and DB backups
• Initiate and monitor automated and manual fail-over configurations
• Develop scripts to verify application availability and processing
• Define Develop & Manage event thresholds – define and determine thresholds to meet service commitments (baseline comes from development).
• Enhance, implement & support custom monitoring tools & automation framework as per industry standards
• Analysis of application manual health checks process and automate them by using automated health check tool.
• Analysis of application process and automate them by using auto resolution framework.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 28th May 2016 between 9.30 AM to 3.00 PM with updated resume along with a Photo Id Proof
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd,
Sharda Center, Off Karve Road,
– Any Diploma / Graduate / Post graduate
– Unix/Linux fundamentals
– Unix Shell Scripting
– Basic Networking skills
– T2 Application production support
– Good Communication skills & Pro-activeness
– Working in different shifts mostly Shift timing as per USA day shift
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.