• Candidate should have experience in Billing, Order Management and Jeopardy Management in Telecom.
• Able to identify the accuracy of charges, highlighting errors/ mismatch under different product packages.
• Fixing the errors and treatment for invoices. i.e. Overbilled, under billed, Misaligned cases, etc.
• Able to perform RCA for the errors.
• Escalate any issues and / or processing errors to management when identified.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Nov to 24th Nov, 2017 at 12 pm to 5 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Plot 1 phase 3, Opp TCS,
* Candidate should be able to map charges to the correct tariff codes/ packages.
* Able to report processed error while correcting the invoices.
* Reports – Ability to work on data and generate various types of reports.
* Excellent knowledge of Excel required.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.
Contact Person: Neha Kadam