* Candidate has to impart Process training to new hires.
* Conduct specialized refresher Training to existing employees.
* Providing training on Soft Skills Training as when required.
* Work closely with Ops and Quality team design action plans to plug areas of opportunity.
* Responsible for defined training throughput.
* Demonstrating innovation in training by carrying floor requirement into classroom training.
* Maintaining Data as per training Processes.
* Create, maintain and update reports, modules and training schedules.
* Maintain and publish RYG reports to control training attrition.
* Content Development (modules, Training material etc.)
* Plan and improve training workshops and projects to monitor and groom poor performers.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Technical / Process Trainer
Role: Technical / Process Trainer
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 18th October 2016 between 10 AM to 6 PM with updated resume and any ID Proof.
Tech Mahindra Ltd.,
Delta 1, 5th floor Gigaspace,
Behind Phoenix mall,
– Personal Interview
– Presentation Round
* Candidate having experience in Process Training in a BPO is a must.
* Able to drive key performance metrics related to training.
* Ability to execute training tasks/ assignment on short notice.
* Interact with clients and represent training function at process level
* Receive feedback on Training delivery from Operations client.
* Must have proficiency with MS Office.
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry.
Recruiter Name: Asmita/Kanchan/Sujay
Reference Id: Trainer