* Candidate has to manage escalations/inquiries in a timely manner.
* He / She has to manage repeatable processes within the agreed upon deadlines, with a focus on accuracy and quality.
* Ensuring data quality and accuracy by running data audits and working with HR partners to correct the data.
* Partnering with shared services vendors to execute on mass uploads and system configurations.
* Troubleshooting issues related to HR systems.
* Ability to identify process issues through day to day transactional work and/or audits and engage appropriate stakeholders to determine resolution.
* Working with team lead to prioritize assigned work.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: HR Business Partner
Role: HR Business Partner
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 11th November 2016 between 8 AM – 5 PM with updated resume,Original Photo ID proof
Embassy Signet, Cessna Business Park,
13/1, Kadubeesanahalli Varthur Hubli,
Near New Horizon College, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli, Bangalore – 560 103
* Candidate must be Graduate with at least 1 year of HR business experience, preferably in HR Operations or Data Analytic capacity.
* Ability to build trusting relationships and interact/negotiate with HR partners.
* Strong verbal, written communication and organizational skills.
* Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Power Point, Project, etc.
* Ability to work independently to figure things out and be comfortable to propose solution.
Technosoft Corporation is an ISO 9001:27001 certified company began business in 1996 as an Information Technology (IT) Services & BPM Services provider, headquarter based in Southfield, MI, USA and 6 delivery centers across locations in India.
Contact: Karthikeyan P