This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate must have ability to work with developers to ensure performing designs, identifying bottlenecks and recommending better ways of designing and implementing complex solutions
* Superior database design and architecture skills from an OLTP perspective (as well as a data warehousing perspective would be plus)
* Exceptional problem-solving, troubleshooting and organizational navigation skills
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Salary: INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A
Role Category: Programming Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 5th – 7th October 2016 between 10 am to 6 pm with updated resume
401 / 402; 4th Floor,
The MOST Group INC,
Pentagon P2; Magarpatta City,
* Basic Knowledge on SQL Server Database monitoring maintenance
* Experience in PowerShell scripting using .net and SQL components
* Experience in SQL source control versioning.
* Experience in Team foundation server / SVN would be a plus.
* Very articulate with both strong oral and written communication skills.
Skills & Experience
Experience: 2-7 years
Primary Skills: MS SQL server 2005 / 2008 / 2012, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL
Secondary Skills: SSAS, Power BI, (VBA, Elastic Search, Sybase would be a plus but not mandatory)
* Expertise in SQL Server Development including TSQL, stored procedures, SQL CLR, troubleshooting performance tuning
* Expertise in knowledge SQL Server best practices
* Experience with SQL Server 2008 / 2012 in a production environment
* Experience in DB design, data modeling.
The Most Group is a fast growing Healthcare Technology company with offices in the US and India. The Most Group is run by a group of passionate healthcare industry veterans.
Recruiter Name: Sunny Bhat