* Candidate has to achieve the Sales Target on FX Revenue Turnover.
* Add new Retail customers for the branch (Agents and Corporates )
* Service Quality Initiatives in the Branch
* Ensure adherence to/and implementation of laid down directives / guidelines/departmental procedures by RBI / FEMA / AML / Sr. Management.
* Delivering a full range of foreign exchange products to clients/Customers.
* Works closely with Area Managers and related product groups to determine FX needs and to insure continuous account penetration and customer satisfaction
* Maintains a thorough up to date on market news and events.
* Ensure that proper authorization and recording of all transactions.
* Ensure that balances of all receivables/ payables of parties/ branches/departments are reconciled on routine basis.
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A. + Incentive
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 17th November & 18th November between 10 am – 5 pm with updated resume
Thomas Cook India Limited
3rd Floor, Thomas Cook Building
No.70, MG Road, Opp to MG Road Metro Station.
Bangalore – 1.
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd. is the largest integrated travel and travel related financial services company in the country offering a broad spectrum of services that include Foreign Exchange, Corporate Travel, Leisure Travel, and Insurance.