Walkin Interview 4th July 2016
• Candidate has to ensure payments are accurately applied, management of escalated issues, management of payment inquiries, and management of refund decisions.
• Validating data in SFDC, SAP and legacy business systems
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Working knowledge of computer systems.
• Knowledge on SAP, SFDC is an advantage.
• Ability to work extended hours as required by the needs of the business with little or no notice.
• Open to work in Night Shifts (4pm to 1am) / (1am to 10am) / (2am to 11am)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of computers and software.
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 4th July 2016 from 4 PM to 5 PM with updated resume & Govt ID Proof
Thomson Reuters, Plot no 14,
Solitaire Building, Madhapur,
– HR Screening
– Technical Round
– Manager round
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
Recruiter Name: Vijay Prakash