This job is currently inactive - please check later
Thomson Reuters hiring for Product Support Analyst @ Chennai Walk-in drive on 11th 12th October 2016 @ 4 PM
Position: Product Support Analyst
As a product support analyst, the candidate must be able to resolve customer queries on phone, chat and email.
• Receive and provide written / voice / chat support to customer inquiries utilizing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
• Maintain a productive case load in support of the overall production requirements.
• Achieve quality and efficiency improvements by enhancing the consistency of the customer experience.
• Maintain an acceptable ratio of aged cases, initiating follow up as needed.
• Search internal Knowledge Management database and select appropriate solutions to resolve customer inquiries.
Skills and Experience:
• Candidate with 0 – 2 years of experience in a Contact Center or Support Desk environment.
• Demonstrated customer and/or technical support experience.
• Experience with Contact Center Operations and CRM functionality.
• Excellent written, interpersonal communication and problem solving skills.
Education / Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required, in Science Discipline, Information, Library or Computer Sciences.
Date: 11th, 12th October 2016 (Tuesday / Wednesday )
Time: 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Venue: Thomson Reuters, No 148 Acropolis, Dr Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Chennai 600004
Landmarks: Near Radhakrishna Salai
Contact person: Vijay Prakash / Sesharam
Note : Please carry resume a pen for written test.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Back Office / Web / Transaction Processing
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (Technical)
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
Recruiter Name: Vijay Prakash / Sesharam
Contact Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd