1. Postage Payment Forecasting and Funding:
• Candidate has to execute postage forecasting and reconciliation process for periodical magazines.
• He / She has to analyze issue production data (OMS) and schedules to estimate postage payments for specified mailing period
• Reconcile discrepancies between forecasts and actual postage charges
• Update CAPS permit records as necessary
2. Postage Payment Verification and Documentation:
• Candidate has to maintain and validate postage payments for periodical magazines.
• He / She has to organize and maintain postage payment deadline schedules
• Collect and confirm all count data, main file postage statements and miscellaneous/supplemental postage statements have been entered /submitted in PostalOne! for issue.
• Complete data validation match and tolerance checks; investigate / resolve discrepancies
• Generate consolidated payment requests and final PostalOne! Publication Reports; forward reports to responsible Financial Managers
3. Postal Operations:
• Candidate has to Plan and manage miscellaneous project work / tasks to keep Time Inc. magazines within postal regulations.
• He / She has to create annual postage payment deadline schedules, check requisition schedules and Year End Recap spreadsheet
• Complete and submit required forms to USPS for opening new postal entry points
• Communicate Weekly title dark weeks and special schedules to USPS Business Service Network
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations
Role: Process Flow Analyst
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 28th Dec 2017 (Thursday) at 11 am to 12 pm with updated resume, passport size photograph & Govt ID.
Time Analytic & Shared Services
5th Floor, Buldiing 8A,
RMZ Eco World,
– Group Discussion
– HR Discussion
– Business/Technical Discussions.
* Candidate should be Graduate(any stream) with 1 year experience.
* Ability to work independently and cross-functionally.
* Intermediate Excel and data analysis skills.
* Strong written ,verbal and good proactive communication skills.
Time Analytic & Shared Services is a leading content company that engages over 150 million consumers every month through our portfolio of premium brands across platforms. By combining their distinctive content with our proprietary data and people-based targeting, we offer highly differentiated end-to-end solutions to marketers across the multi-media landscape.