• Candidate will be responsible for operation, production, and quality check of lenses and lens coatings on day to day basis.
• He / She will be responsible for effective usage of consumables, spare parts for machinery and equipment and all sorts of preventive and corrective maintenance processes.
• Supervising and appraising maintenance staffs and technicians.
• Implementation of policies as applicable from time to time
Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 3,75,000 P.A.
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Other
Experience: 0 – 0 years (Freshers)
Interested candidates can walkin on 24th Nov 2017 (Friday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
Titan Company: Satellite lens lab,
Unit no- 113, Marol Cooperative,
Industrial Estate, Opposite of Bank of India,
Marol Bhavan, Makwana Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai- 400059
* Candidate must have Diploma in Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Electrical from reputed institutions.
* Willing to work in shifts (morning-day-night), and on Sundays on regular basis, with one weekly off.
* Aggregate of 50% marks.
Titan Company – The Manufacturers of India’s leading watch brand and India’s only national jewellery brand – using design, technology and people for unchallenged market leadership.