Walkin Interview 20th – 21st August 2016
1. Operations Executive
• Candidate will be responsible for managing operations of B2B online portal.
• Providing guidance to the team for quotation, travel itineraries, package costing and also for process
• Handle outbound tourism from Dubai
• Communicating with suppliers
• Making outbound itineraries
• Follow-up with Travel Agents and Suppliers for Outbound packages
– Candidates with IATA certification with 1 to 3 years of work experience in Travel Industry
– Good knowledge of Computers / Good knowledge in MS office
– Good in Communication skill
• Candidate will have to cover B2B market & generate branding and product
• Create new business opportunities and affiliations for RezLive.com
• Responsible for sales of Travel related services to Travel Agents.
• Following up on existing quotes and inquires with Travel Agents.
• Maintain relationship with existing clients & generating new clients to develop business.
• Coordination with operation team for pre sales requirement.
– Candidate should have 2 to 6 years of work experience in Travel Industry.
– Good command over English, Hindi and Local language (able to read and speak).
– Candidate should have knowledge of local travel trade.
– Experience to sell outbound destinations.
– Basic computer knowledge along with experience of using MS Office, Emails and Internet.
– Good knowledge of destinations, agents & hotels in these regions.
– Candidate worked in outbound travel agencies, IATA Certified will be given preference.
3. Finance & Accounts
• Candidate should have 2 to 5 years of work experience in accounts receiveable & payables
• Knowledge of Tally ERP9 / SAP B3 module
4. Client Support
• Candidate should have work experience in Travel Industry / BPO
• Ready to work in shifts
• Good knowledge of Computers / Good knowledge in MS office
• Good in Communication skill
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th August 2016 from 12 PM – 6 PM & 21st August 2016 from 11 AM – 6 PM with updated resume
Four Points by Sheraton
Opposite Gujarat College,
Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad,
Work Location: Ahmedabad & within India & overseas
Travel Designer Group is one of the leading travel organizations in Asia Pacific & Middle East and a global wholesaler selling hotels, sightseeing and transfer across the globe with product offerings like RezLive.com, Designer Packages, Designer Indya, Travel Designer WLL and RezLive Thailand.