This job is currently inactive - please check later
1. C# / .Net
• Candidate should have experience in development of C#.Net Web/Win-Form applications – MVC , Entity Framework, WCF & Rest Services (JSON/XML)
• In-depth Work experience in MS SQL Server 2008 or later version.
• Experience in WCF, Web services, APIs and Remote Procedure Calls.
• Debug, code reviews, unit, regression, and system testing.
2. Java Developer
• Candidate should have 2 Years of overall application development experience in Java / J2EE development environment, strong knowledge in Mobile Application Development.
• Experience in JSP& Servlets, Struts, Hibernate, MVC, EJB, Spring Framework, J2ME (LWUIT is added advantage),Andriod, AJAX, Jquery, Java Webservices Dynamic Reports is desirable.
• Good understanding of OOP concepts, MVC architecture, RDBMS is desirable.
• Exposure to all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is a plus.
• Experience in Spring, Hibernate Frameworks, and web-services is Mandatory.
3. Android Developer
• Candidate should have experience in mobile application testing experience on Mobile.
• Knowledge of object-oriented languages (Java, C++, Objective-C, C#, or similar) – including 2+ years Java on Android
• Knowledge of Android GUI, Camera, GPS API, Maps API, and Services.
• Scope, analyze, design, test, debug and implement complex Android mobile applications.
• Scripting skills will be the additional advantage.
4. iPhone Developer
• Candidate must have 2+ years experience with iOS SDK, Objective-C, C, C++, COCOA and X code IDE and must have published minimum one app in the App store.
• Experience in Audio/Video frameworks.
• Worked with XML, JSON, SOAP and MySQL or SQLITE databases.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin from 10 AM with updated resume
443 & 445 Anna Salai,
6th Floor,Annexe 1,
* Good organizational and problem-solving skills.
* Good team player who is self-motivated and well organized.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Analysis, Design, Coding, & Implementation.
* Immediate Joiners will be preferred.
Twinkle software solution is a global web and mobile application development company with an impeccable record for designing, developing, deploying and managing end-to-end IT services
Recruiter Name: Lavanya