* Candidate has to prevent the payment of potentially fraudulent and/or abusive claims utilizing medical expertise, knowledge of CPT/diagnosis codes, CMC guideline along with referring to client specific guidelines and member policies
* Adherence to state and federal compliance policies and contract compliance
* Assist the prospective team with special projects and reporting
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Location : Hyderabad
Interested candidates can walkin from 11th January 2017 from 11 AM to 1 PM
UnitedHealth Group Information Services Pvt. Ltd.
5th Floor, Building No.14,
Sundew Properties SEZ (Mindspace),
APIIC Layout, Survey No. 64 (Part),
Documents to carry:
– Govt Photo ID Proof Original.
– Passport size photo.
* Qualification: Medical Graduate – BHMS/BAMS/BPT/MPT/Nursing
* Good Communication Skills.
* Good Analytical comprehension skills
* Freshers and Experience max 2 years of exp in any Medical filed.
* Good Knowledge on Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Terminology.
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through family of companies, it contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.