This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate will be responsible for all food production under assigned area.
* He / She must check the consistency and food must be perfect.
* Approves requisitions for stations assigned.
* Train and supervise kitchen personnel on his station.
* Assure all food is made as per recipes and presentation guidelines as laid by the executive chef.
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness in his station.
* Attend daily kitchen staff meetings.
* Freshers can also apply
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Role Category:Food Beverage
Experience:0 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th October 2016 between 10 am – 5 pm with updated resume and passport size photograph
7th Floor, Vatika Triangle,
MG Road Metro Station,
Vatika Group was incorporated in 1988 with a vision to emerge as a niche player in real estate and hospitality and has grown exponentially into truly diversified corporate entity In the last 24 years of its existence, the Vatika Group has created projects that touch every walk of life and human endeavor, while setting new benchmarks in quality.