• Candidate will be responsible for working closely with the rest of the team on a daily basis, and would be reporting into their Project Coordinator / Training Manager / Process Trainer / Client Manager on their daily deliverable.
• Producing documents with total accuracy and quality within the specified timeframe and by meeting clients specifications.
• Responsible for producing documents as per client instructions on MS Office / Creative platform.
• Involved in all training program organized by Williams Lea part of orientation, induction and performance.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver accurately on time.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate – (Technical)
Experience: 1 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 6th Jan 2018 (Saturday) at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Williams Lea Tag Module,
0308 “D” Block, 3rd Floor,
Tidel Park, Taramani,
Chennai – 600 113
* Candidate should have Bachelors Degree in any discipline (preferable in Commerce / Arts / Literature)
* 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience and Mandatory skills required : Powerpoint, Excel & Word
* MS Office 2003 / 2007 certification / qualification (preferable) with knowledge of Adobe suite (advantage)
* Good command over English language spoken and written
Williamsleatag is a leading global provider of Business Process Outsourcing and Marketing Services.
Contact Person: Thangabalaji