Walkin Interview 4th May 2017
* Candidate having basic Insurance Knowledge .
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, particularly Word & Excel using various functions.
* Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and work within stiff timelines.
* Willing to work in rotational shifts. (6:30 am to 2:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 10:30 pm)
* Flexible attitude and attention to detail is vital to succeed in this role.
* Energetic, enthusiastic individuals with good Academic track record.
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience : 0 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin 25th May 2017 at 10 am – 12 pm with copy of their resume along with their passport size photograph and last 3 months salary slips.
Venue Address :
Willis India Office – I THINK,
Thane Lodha IThink Techno Campus,
7th Floor, A & B Wing, Pokharan Road No.2,
Near Viviana Mall Behind TCS, Thane (W) 400 607
* Graduates from B.Com / BAF / BMS / BBI / BA / BSc stream / Experienced up to 6 years in back end operations.
* Good Verbal & Written Communication skills.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries.