• Engage in all aspects of the development lifecycle.
• Participate in bug fixes, add new features and enhance existing ones.
• Provide support for end – users.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative solutions and technologies.
• Any Engineering or Computer Science degree with a 3 – 5 years relevant experience in software development.
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 23rd Nov 2017 (Thursday) at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Plant No. 6, Godrej & Boyce –
Mfg. Co, L.B.S. Marg,
Mumbai – 400 079
– Day Rotational (6:30 am – 2:30 pm ; 2:30 pm – 10:30 pm)
* Minimum one year experience with reinsurance or insurance industry
* Expert knowledge of Java programming language, in particular EJB and JSP
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Willis Towers Watson deliver professional risk transfer, risk management, loss management and actuarial services to companies, as well as financial and employee benefits consulting