This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to review internal claims files processed and its WEM requirements.
* He / She has to educate the claims team about the short comings (if any) and the requirements of the internal compliance procedures and other regulations.
* Manage internal compliance queries, escalating where appropriate within defined timescales following the documented protocols
* Effective management of auditing processes and timescales in accordance with agreed procedures
* Liaise with the UK counterpart to ensure all internal compliance requirements are in place and updated on a timely basis.
* Competent user of internal auditing systems along with Microsoft office, Excel / Word, MS Outlook.
Role Category: Back Office / Web / Transaction Processing
Role: Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th October 2016 between 10 AM to 12 PM with updated resume
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON (VIKRHOLI OFFICE)
Plant no- 6, Gate no- 2,
Godrej and Boyce compound,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai
* Candidate must posses good verbal and written communication skills
* Basic Insurance background, preferably someone with reinsurance exposure
* Knowledge of the Microsoft office is essential, particularly Word Excel using various functions.
* Ability to prioritise and organise tasks, work within stiff timelines
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
Recruiter Name: HR Team