* Candidate has to arry out detailed financial analysis of insurance companies with regard to business trends, balance sheet strength, rating agency views etc.
* Create detailed narrative reports for use as business intelligence tool.
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
* Good understanding of financial management and accounting concepts.
* Understanding of financial statements and relationships as well as financial ratio analysis.
* Knowledge of accounting standards such as US GAAP, IFRS and IAS will be preferable.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Role Category: Back Office / Web / Transaction Processing
Role: Associate / Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 6th October 2016 between 10 AM to 12 PM with updated resume
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON (VIKRHOLI OFFICE)
Plant no- 6, Gate no- 2,
Godrej and Boyce compound,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
Recruiter Name: HR Team