Walkin Interview 9th – 13th January 2017
* Candidate who understands what Financial Crime/ Terrorist Financing is and the cost to society.
* Should Knows relevant financial crime legislation and the obligations of CLIENT
* Knows regulatory information on Financial Conduct Authority /Prudential Regulatory Authority based in UK;
* Understands where their role and responsibilities fit in the AML process and control framework
* Requires specialist Anti-Money Laundering training geared towards role
Salary:INR 1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:ITES , BPO , KPO , LPO , Customer Service , Operations
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 9th – 13th January 2017 from 11 AM to 2 PM with updated resume & original ID proof with 1 set of xerox
Survey # 203/1,
Gate No:- 3 , SEZ Phase,
* Excellent Communication skills
* Any Banking experience will be an added advantage
* Ability to write business letters and reports (High Written)
* Maintain focus while working with voluminous data.
* Ability to make a reasoned judgment from all the facts available.
* As to whether activity on an account warrants suspicion of criminal activity.
Wipro BPS, you will get a in-depth understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, a self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge.