• Candidate has to create power point report and insight generation.
• Knowledge of Excel for dashboard creation. Advanced Excel a plus
• Understanding of the data and apply statistical techniques
• Project management: Works under tight deadline and able to cope up with work pressure
• Understanding of basics of digital analytics. Exposure to advanced statistics and pharmaceutical market and terms is an advantage
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category: Analytics & BI
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 27th Nov 2017 (Monday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
11th floor of Block A2 -A3,
DLF World Tech park,
DLF IT SEZ, Sector 30,
NH8, Silokhera, Gurgaon,
* Candidate should be Bachelors in Technology or Masters in business administration/ Masters in any stream only can apply
with good communication skills (verbal and written)
* Basic knowledge of R tool ,VBA, Veeva, Qlikview or SQL.
WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment.