• Candidate has to develop a sound understanding of the business process.
• Update work tracker and time tracking tools accurately and on real time basis.
• Complete ad-hoc tasks as directed by Team Leader.
• Proactively support key initiatives that have been delivered to implement change.
• To ensure any feedback (including breach/errors) found in the process is informed to the team Manager instantly.
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Other
Experience: 0 – 3 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 29th Dec 2017 (Friday) between 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Willis Towers Watson,
Plant No. 6, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. compound,
Pirojshanagar, L.B.S Marg, Vikhroli (West)
Mumbai – 400 079 India
* Candidate should be Graduate /Post Graduate in any stream (Non-Technical)
* Good written and verbal communication.
* 2+ years of experience in Accounts receivable/Payable would be added advantage.
* Accounting Knowledge in mandatory.
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
Recruiter Name: Priyanka Karekar