Walkin Interview on 27th – 28th September 2016
• Candidate should have prior experience in General Accounting process.
• Knowledge of Balance sheet items/ Income statement line items
• Knowledge of Accrual preparation/validation.
• Reconciliation of Balance sheet items (Fixed assets, current assets, current liabilities etc).
• Assist with annual budget calculations & variance analysis
• Hands on experience in Excel (Data validation, looks ups & pivot table) is a must.
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category : Accounts Executive/Accountant
Role : Accounts Executive/Accountant
Experience : 1 – 4 Years
Location : Bangalore
Interested Candidates can walkin on 27th – 28th September 2016 from 11 am – 12 pm with updated resume
EPIP Area, Whitefield,
Bangalore – 560 066.
(Opp Sathya Sai Hospital),Karnataka,
Qualifications and Experience
– Bachelors degree in Accounting
– Strong technical accounting background.
– Four years general ledger accounting experience is required
– Excel and database skills, Access experience preferred
– Analytical and problem solving skills
– Strong organizational skills
– Team player and have ability to work independently
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
Xchanging is a UK based firm and is listed on the London Stock Exchange with an annual turnover of around one billion dollar.