Walkin Interview on 22nd April 2016
* Candidate with minimum 1.5 yrs professional Database Testing experience and should have worked on QA Process, SDLC, STLC ,SQL.
* Ability to understand functional specifications from the customer perspective and design appropriate tests.
* Thorough understanding of test principles such as unit, smoke, functional (black box/white box), user acceptance and usability testing.
* Exposure to structured software development life-cycle methodologies, preferably agile models
* Kowledge of tools such as Bugzilla and Jira.
* Ability to use SQL Queries by applying basic joins ,Aggregate functions ,operators and ,DML commands.
* Experience of working in tight deadlines in a mature time-boxed testing environment
* Able to demonstrate consistent and good judgment of assessing severity of issues.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Testing Engineer
Role: Testing Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Location: Delhi / NCR
Interested candidates can walkin 22nd April 2016 between 11 am – 1 pm with updated resume
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited
Logix Cyber Park, C-28 & 29, 4th Floor, Tower-A
Sector-62, Noida, UP-201301
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited, is a global leader in business process and information technology services.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Swati Gupta