This job is currently inactive - please check later
Walkin Interview on 8th June 2016
• Candidate with experience on C#, SQL, LINQ, and LINQ to SQL
• He / She has to design and Develop software solutions to fulfill requirements within stringent timelines.
• Consistently implement stable and efficient code conforming to project coding standards within a defined architecture.
• Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand and analyze their needs and to ensure that proposed solution caters to same.
• Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
• Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
• Handling post-go-live issues and conducting post-mortem/RCA activities to make recommendations for process improvement.
• Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current application.
• Exhibit and demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to give/receive constructive criticism.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Developer
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 6 – 8 Years
Location: Delhi / NCR
Interested candidates can walkin 8th June 2016 at 11 AM to 2 PM with updated resume and an ID Proof.
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited
Logix Cyber Park, C-28 & 29, 4th Floor, Tower-A
Sector-62, Noida, UP-201301
* First round with be a written test. Please carry a pen along with you.
1. Minimum B.E./ B.TECH degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
2. 6-8 years of professional development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, and the .NET framework v3.5+.
3. Candidate should be well versed with database concepts and have hands-on experience working with MSSQL Server 2008 or later. Performance tuning experience is a big plus.
4. Experience in development on the Win forms is preferred.
5. Experience working with Linq. Linq to SQL is preferred.
6. Good to have knowledge of WPF
7. Familiarity with team development, including code sharing, code reviews, source control, and continuous integration.
8. Experience developing optimized, enterprise-level applications with emphasis on performance and scalability.
9. Experience writing and debugging code for complex, multi-threaded applications.
10. Understanding of Unicode and other character encodings.
11. Experience with Team Foundation Server and related development workflow.
12. Candidate should possess strong, working knowledge of object oriented development principles.
13. Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited, is a global leader in business process and information technology services. Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity to get the job done right.