Walkin Interview on 29th September 2016
1. Candidate must be able to Design and Develop software solutions to fulfill requirements within stringent timelines.
2. Consistently implement stable and efficient code conforming to project coding standards within a defined architecture.
3. Work with internal teams and stakeholders to understand and analyze their needs and to ensure that proposed solution
caters to same.
4. Implement Unit tests and Functional tests to ascertain highest quality of deliverables.
5. Participate in code reviews; present code to the team for review and effectively review the code of other team members to
ensure all accepted code meets team standards and accurately realizes requirements and design.
6. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current application.
7. Exhibit and demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to give/receive constructive criticism.
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Software Developer
Role : Software Developer
Experience : 2 – 5 Years
Location : Delhi / NCR
Interested Candidates can direct walkin on 29th September from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. with your updated resume.
Xerox Business Services India Pvt. Ltd
C-28 & 29, 4th Floor,
Tower-A, Logix Cyber Park,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
1. Minimum B.E./B.Tech. degree in IT, CS, or a related field.
2. Minimum 2-4 years of professional development experience in PERL Scripting, SHELL Scripting and UNIX utilities is a must.
3. Database knowledge spanning across SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS-SQL Server and RDBMS concepts is preferred.
4. Ability to work productively in a role-based team environment.
5. Familiarity with team development, including code sharing, code reviews.
6. Experience developing optimized, enterprise-level applications with emphasis on performance and scalability.
7. Experience of using any CM tool like Perforce or GIT is preferred.
8. Understanding of Unicode and other character encodings.
9. Candidate should possess strong, working knowledge in designing optimized SQL queries.
10. Candidate should possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as the job includes extensive
interaction with US counterparts, teams and stakeholders.
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited, is a global leader in business process and information technology services.
Our clients tell us that we are responsive, flexible, reliable, and that we do whatever it takes with honesty and integrity
to get the job done right.
Recruiter Name : Ms. Swati Gupta
Telephone : 1204524300
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org