This job is currently inactive - please check later
* Candidate has to participate in internal communications on standard processes and reporting.
* In meetings and on conference calls regarding current projects, updates and projections; lead as directed by Sr. Client Manager.
* Troubleshoot application and data issues and direct to the appropriate XLS contacts.
* Complete standard tasks with limited instruction and supervision.
* Understand and mitigate risk.
* Escalate high risk, complex or problematic issues to Manager.
* Manage complex projects and work requests with consistent accuracy and completeness.
* Work collaboratively and productively with members of XLS to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role Category: Associate / Senior Associate – (Technical)
Role: Associate / Senior Associate – (Technical)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Location: Noida, Delhi / NCR
Interested Candidates can walk in for interview on 7th September 2016 between 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. with updated resume
Xerox Business Services India Pvt. Ltd.
Logix Cyber Park, C – 28 29, 4th Floor, Tower – A
Sector – 62, Block: C, Noida, UP – 201301
* Possess strong technical grasp of technology tools and platform intricacies.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Good understanding of e – discovery processes and industry; litigation support experience or exposure.
Xerox Business Services India Private Limited, is a global leader in business process and information technology services.
Recruiter Name: Ms. Swati Gupta
Telephone: 120 – 4524300