Walkin Interview from 25th April to from 10 AM
• Candidate has to maintain accounting records for XL London Market and for other XLLM group of companies, reconciling balance sheet accounts and ensuring ledgers are complete in time for group translation and consolidation.
• Cash and Expense postings and reconciliation of Syndicate general ledger balances and reconciliation to source data.
• Review and reconcile XLLM/Syndicate inter-company balances, and provide analysis of the balances between XL groups companies and the Syndicate.
• Posting Actuarial reserves and quarterly accruals for Reinstatement premium, Bad debts and RI recoveries to the ledger.
• Analyse files provided by Xchanging containing breakdown of Lloyds Central Accounting balances to ensure Syndicate UK GAAP balance sheet correctly populated.
• Preparing lead schedules reports after the ledger close and report the numbers to onshore for Finance Internal Control review.
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts Manager
Role: Accounts Manager
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 26th April 2016 between 10 am – 3 pm
Bestech Business Tower, 9th Floor
(nearest metro station-Huda City Centre)
Landmark-opposite Vatika business park
Kindly dress in formals and also carry a hard copy of your resume
– CA Fresher with strong accounting knowledge.
– Knowledge of USGAAP is desirable.
– Insurance/reinsurance experience is desirable
– Knowledge of PeopleSoft or similar large general ledger systems.
XL Catlin(MNC) Global Property & Casualty Insurance and Reinsurance provider Specialized in commercial risk management solutions More than 30 lines of business across Property, Casualty, Professional and Specialty lines