XL Catlin Walkin – Process Specialists – Insurance Operations 22nd July 2016 to 24th July 2016
• Candidate has to adhere to Service Level Agreements and quality targets set by Underwriting / risk engineering units.
• Obtain detailed know-how on the specific lines of business written.
• Updating underwriting / risk engineering systems with information from all slips, endorsements, declarations and reports.
• Interpreting documentation for record updates.
• Calculating premiums from slips.
• Communicating via workflow system with underwriters in global location to help resolve queries.
Interested candidates can walkin on 22nd, 23rd & 24th July 2016 between 9 am and 5 pm with updated resume & passport size color photograph.
XL India Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Bestech Business Tower Sector 48,
Sohna Road, Gurgaon -122 002
• Candidates with 0-3 years of experience in Insurance process / BFSI preferred.
• For fresher’s, minimum 50% in the highest qualification in any stream other than Engineering / B tech.
• Knowledge of commercial administrative processes.
• Basic knowledge of Casualty loss exposures presented by Fortune 1000 customer base preferred.
• Working Knowledge of MS Office.
• Good problem solving and trouble shooting ability as well as flair for improvisation.
XL Group through its subsidiaries and under the XL Catlin brand, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty, professional, specialty and alternative capital products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises across the world.