Walkin Interview from 7th December 2016
* Candidate must learn business processing in core underwriting system within the defined time periods as per separate Work-Stream plan / Training plan.
* Acquire detailed line specific policy and declaration interpretation skills.
* Gain knowledge on Property and Casualty business and solutions.
* Build-up detailed knowledge on the underwriting systems.
* Documentation of all aspects of the future processes in detail including IT system manuals, workflows and detailed process maps..
* Report progress and performance made periodically to the Underwriting Services Manager.
* Develop himself / herself as a Subject Matter Expert and a role model on the GENIUS / Global UI Property and Casualty products and system.
* Adhere to SLAs and quality targets set.
* Operate process from offshore location and ensure complete adherence to defined Service Level Agreements productivity, turn-around-time, and accuracy.
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Operations Manager
Role: Operations Manager
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th December 2016 at 10 am – 2 pm with updated resume
XL India Business Services Pvt. Ltd.
5th floor, Tower B, Building 8,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon ,
* Any Graduate / Post Graduate with 1-3 years of experience of Backend Operations profile in BFSI domain (Insurance Preferred).
* Knowledge of commercial administrative processes.
* Basic knowledge of Casualty loss exposures presented by Fortune 100 0 customer base preferred.
* Good communication & interpersonal skills.
* MS Excel, Exposure to International environment.
XL Group through its subsidiaries and under the XL Catlin brand, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty, professional, specialty and alternative capital products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises across the world.