1. Sr. Executive to Deputy Manager
a. Analytical Method Development
* Candidate should be M. Pharm / B. Pharm / M.Sc. with 2 to 6 years of experience in analytical method development of assay, dissolution and related substances for solid oral, injectable, ointment & cream and pulmonary dosage forms.
* Candidate should have knowledge of regulatory guidelines and hands-on experience in HPLC. GC. UV and dissolution testing.
b. Formulation Development:
* Candidate should be M. Pharm with 3 to 6 years of experience in formulation development of solid oral and injectable dosage forms for Incfca and regulated markets.
c. Regulatory Affairs
* Candidate should be M. Pharm with 2 to 8 years of experience in filing ANDAs. post approval amendments, labeling and exposure to eCTD tool.
* Experience of dossier compilation and submission for emerging markets, with exposure to ACTD format
d. Packaging Development
* Candidate should be B Pharm with P.G. Diploma m Packaging Technology with 2 to 6 years of experience in packaging development of solid oral, injectable, pulmonary and topical products.
2. Trainee Officer to Manager
a. Viral Vaccine Production
* Candidate should be M.Sc. (Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry) / M. Tech / B. Tech with Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biochemical Engineering with 1 to 4 years of hands-on experience in upstream operations/ commercial purification of recombinant proteins, filling, fyophilization. packaging and dispatch.
b. Seasonal Influenza Vaccine
* Candidate should be M.Sc. (Biotech / Microbiology) with 2 to 8 years of experience in vaccine manufacturing. Should have experience in handling technologies based on cell cultures, tissue cultures, chicken egg fibroblast cells and egg embryo based vaccines.
c. Bacterial Vaccine Production
* Candidate should be M.Sc. (Biotech / Microbiology) with 2 to 10 years of experience m the production of tetanus / diphtheria toxoids / polysaccharides/formulation and filing in a commercial plant. Should also be able to handle upstream and downstream processing
Interested candidates can walkin on 4th December 2016 from 9 AM – 5 PM with updated resume
Hotel Parle International
B. N. Agarwal Commercial Complex. Vile Parle.
Opp. Vile Parle (East) Railway Station,
Courier resume to within 7 days.
Human Resource Department.
Cadila Healthcare Ltd..
Zydus Cadila is one of India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim.