Walkin Interview 21st August 2016
Officer to Deputy Manager
1. Analytical Method Development
• M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc. with 2 to 6 years of experience in analytical method development of assay, dissolution and related substances for solid oral, injectable and pulmonary dosage forms.
• Candidate should have knowledge of regulatory guidelines and hands-on experience on instruments like HPLC, GC, UV and dissolution testing.
2. Analytical Method Validation
• M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc. with 2 to 6 years of experience in analytical method validation for various dosage forms.
• Must have expertise of working on analytical instruments like HPLC. dissolution apparatus, GC and UV spectrophotometer.
• Candidate should have knowledge of regulatory validation guidelines and should be familiar with cGMP requirements.
3. Exhibit Stability
• M.Pharm / B.Pharm / M.Sc. with 2 to 6 years of experience in analyzing stability samples or experience in quality control and hands-on experience on instruments like HPLC, UV and dissolution testing.
• Candidate should have knowledge of regulatory stability guidelines and shoukf be familiar with cGMP requirements.
Sr. Executive to Deputy Manager
1. Formulation Development
• M.Pharm with 3 to 6 years of experience in formulation development of solid oral and injectable dosage forms for India and regulated markets.
• M.Sc. / Statistics with 3 to 6 years of experience in bio availability / Inequivalence, clinical trial and invitro data calculation.
3. Packaging Development
• B.Pharm with P.G. Diploma in Packaging Technology with 2 to 6 years of experience in Packaging Development of solid oral, injectable, pulmonary and topical products.
1. Machine Operator
• ITI with 3 to 10 years of experience in tablet manufacturing.
• The candidate should have experience in granulation (RMG. FBP, OG), compression (Comp, with PLC) and coating (Auto coater) of tablets and capsules.
Interested candidates can walkin on 21st August 2016 from 9 AM – 5 PM with updated resume
Pride Biznotel Hotel, Alankar Tower, Sayaji Gunj,
Vadodara, Gujarat 390020. India
Courier resume to within 7 days.
Human Resource Department.
Cadila Healthcare Ltd..
Zydus Cadila is one of India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The group’s state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim.