Walkin Interview 4th & 5th Nov 2017
1. Officer / Executive / Senior Executive / Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
i. Quality Control (Oral Solid Dosage):
• Candidate should be B.Sc. IB. Pharm / M.Sc. / M. Pharm. with 2 – 10 years’ experience hands-on experience in handing HPLC. GC.
• Dissolution apparatus and UV-visible spectrometer.
• Knowledge of weight analysis and stability studies for oral solid dosage forms.
ii. Quality Assurance/QA in QC/ Analytical Lab (Oral Solid Dosage):
• Candidate should be B. Pharm / M.Sc. / M.Pharm with 2 – 6 years’ relevant experience of IPQA activities / QA in QC in an oral solid dosage manufacturing facility.
• Knowledge of operating trackwise, packaging, manufacturing IPQA, warehouse IPQA, BPR review, process validation, cleaning validation and packaging validation.
• QA in QC should have knowledge of trackwise software, operation of QC instruments, handling deviations, laboratory incidents, OOS investigation and operation of Minitab software.
i. Manufacturing of Tablet / Capsule / Dispensing / Inspection:
• Candidate should be B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 1 – 8 years of relevant experience in supervision, operation monitoring and related documentation.
ii. Packing:Tablet / Capsule:
• Candidate should be B.Sc. / B. Pharm / M. Sc. / M. Pharm with 1 – 8 years of experience in supervision, operation monitoring and related documentation.
3. Technical Assistant:
i. Tablet / Capsule / Pellet / Coating / Wurster / Inspection:
• Candidate should be Diploma Engineer / D. Pharm with 2 – 8 years’ experience in operating pharmaceutical machines in Granulations – Drying / Coating / Wurster / Pellets / Compression / Blending.
• Pharma Machine operating like RMG, FBD, Fette, MG2, Sifting / Blending area etc.
• Experience of handling inspection machines like Sensum, Viswill, Endony etc.
• Candidate should be Diploma Engineer / D.Pharm with 2 – 8 years’ experience in handling of CVC, Countec, IMA or any bottle packaging line.
• Knowledge of 21CFR, track & trace system (Exposure in handling packing machines like Capping machine, Labeling machine).
• Candidate should have knowledge of 21 CFR. track & trace system.
• Expertise in handling sophisticated technology including PLC/SCADA system.
4. Executive/Senior Executive / Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager: Technical Operations
i. Investigations :
• Candidate should be B. Pharm. / M. Pharm. with 2 – 5 years’ relevant experience of IPQA activities / QMS / assessment of change controls, preparation and review of failure investigation reports against quality impacting deviations, out-of-specifications and major non-conformances.
ii. Manufacturing Excellence:
• Candidate should be B. Pharm. / M. Pharm. with 2-5 years’ relevant experience in predictive analytics improvement of operational parameters like yield, cycle time, equipment efficiency, process cycle efficiency.
* Candidates having exposure to regulatory requirement of documentation.
* cGMP/GLP & work experience in regulated plants (USFDA. MHRA etc. approvals) will be preferred.
* Experience in SAP environment have an added advantage.
Interested candidates can walkin on 4th Nov & 5th Nov, 2017 at 9 am to 5 pm with updated resume, govt Id, passport sized photograph, salary slip, latest increment letter and relevant documents as per the schedule.
Hotel Sree Krishna Grand,
20 & 32, Miyapur X Roads,
Hyderabad – 500 049
Contact : (0)040 – 23042022 / 33
Email Id: email@example.com
Interested candidates can also send resume by courier within 7 days to:
The Cadila Healthcare – SEZ Unit,
Besides Zydus Pfizer, Plot No 1/A/1 & 2,
Pharmez – SEZ (Zydus), Sarkhej-Bavla. NH-8A,
Matoda. Sanand, Ahmedabad-382213, Gujarat
Zydus Cadila is one of India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain.