• Candidate should have good knowledge of domestic as well as international itineraries, routing. Open to work on roster off, weekends.
• Co-ordinate with multiple departments to ensure quick resolution for the customer Build excellent business relationship with customer groups, peers and vendors
• Good PC skills, MS Office applications and email management
• Knowledge of travel online booking tools, interface with GDS (Galileo, Amadeus) and the online booking environment
• Maintain ongoing, collaborative, working relationships with coworkers to achieve customer and business goals. Influence decisions and strong negotiation skills towards the most beneficial outcomes for the client and the company
Industry: Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area: Travel, Tours, Ticketing, Airlines
Role Category: Ticketing/Travel/Documentation
Role: Travel Agent
Experience: 4 – 8 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th Feb 2018 (Tuesday) at 12 pm to 4 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Building number- 8 ,
2nd floor Phase 2,
DLF Cyber City
* Candidate should be Graduate / Diploma / Degree in travel & tourism would be added advantage/IATA Course.
* 1-4 years relevant experience in travel domain
* Excellent Customer service and communication skills (Both Written and Verbal)
* Comfortable working in shifts from 9:30Am to 7:30Pm (any 9hrs shift) & comfortable working for any Implant Location.
GBT India – American Express Global Business Travel (“GBT”) provides end-to-end corporate travel and meetings program management.
Contact Person: Bharti Shivhare