• Candidate has to provide a dedicated, onshore team lead to be designated as Key Personnel to manage the activities of maintaining and supporting defined Material Master Data and Customer Master Data processes.
• Source or rebadge resources with business process knowledge. Teams supports multiple business organizations, including Beverage Sales,Warehouse Sales, Food Service and Distributor Sales, Distributor Partnerships, National Accounts Teams (Trade Spend, Contracts, Volume, Pricing), Customer Teams, Franchise Development, Operational • • • • Equipment Tracking and Service Teams, and Finance and Billing Teams.
• Support Business and IT generated tickets for customer issue resolution for mobile
apps and customer apps / data needs
• Communicate effectively, read, and write in English; and maintain
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
Industry Type: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Experience: 1 to 6 Years
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th Feb 2019 (Wednesday) from 9:30 Am to 12 PM with updated resume
Capgemini Technology Services
6th Floor, Prestige Cyber Tower,
117, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, OMR, Karapakkam,
Mandatory Documents Required
– Hard Copy of Resume
– Photo ID proof
– 2 Passport size photograph
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
Email Address: VeeraRaghavan.S2@cognizant.com