• Candidate should have worked on Concept and Detail design having experience in surfacing, casting, plastics or Sheet metal parts.
• Knowledge on GD&T with ASME Y 14.5 standards.
• Experience with Pro-E or Creo.
• CHS for creation of Logic, Integrator Planes and Harness Drawings.
• Manufacturing Design activities and Assembly Process planning.
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category: Engineering Design
Role: Senior Design Engineer
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 6th October 2018 (Saturday) at 10 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID
EDS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Plot no: B131,New No:88,
2nd Floor, 1st Avenue,
Ashok Nagar, Chennai – 600 083.
Tel : 044-24890253
Job location : Bangalore
Interview location : Chennai
* Candidate should be BE Mechanical, Diploma in Tool & Die making or PG tool design.
* B.Tech (Mechanical)/ DME with first class (minimum 60%of marks).
* Experience with Pro-E or Creo.
* Manufacturing knowledge of tool & fixture.
Cyient create and deliver services that enhance your business agility.
Recruiter Name: HR
Telephone: 0990011 9741