Job Description :
• Candidate has to lead an engagement from the GDS front and ensure the team delivers timely and high quality work, as per EY GAM and in line with the Global team expectations.
• Demonstrate strong understanding of GAM while performing reviews of procedures performed by GDS staff, along with knowledge of EY tools to make reviews more efficient and meaningful.
• Monitor utilization for ones team, budget to actuals, and other operational matters.
• Establish expectations of value to be delivered to the respective GDS Global teams aligned.
• Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work for GDS on ones own engagements.
• Standardize review processes along with leveraging best practices across ones aligned engagements or beyond.
• Responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
• Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training. Lead by example.
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Location: Delhi NCR
Interested candidates can walkin on 7th April 2018 (Saturday) at 10 am with updated resume & Govt ID.
DLF Cyber Green, 8th Floor,
Tower D & E, DLF Cyber City,
Phase -III, Gurgaon, 122002, Haryana
* Candidate should be Graduate & have knowledge of Indian accounting and assurance standards or knowledge of IFRS / UK GAAP / US GAAP and International review standards is an added advantage
* Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
* Project management, leadership, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
* Ability to spread positive work culture, teaming and live EY values
EYGBS India is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.