• Candidate has to handle Database operational issues and ensure high availability for RAC instances.
• Analyse AWR reports, offering tuning recommendation to Development team.
• Work experience with replication tools like golden gate, shareplex.
• Perform real time migration using Golden gate achieving near zero down time.
• Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring tools like EM grid control.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Experience: 5 – 10 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 03rd March 2018 (Saturday) between 9 am to 12 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Financial Software & Systems –
G4 -1st Cross Street SIPCOT IT Park,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Siruseri, Chennai – 603 103
Landmark: Opposite to Mohammed Sathak College of Engineering
* Candidate with knowledge of Weblogic server and concepts related to database connectivity are preferred.
* Experience with DB2, SQL server is a plus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication.
* Being a 24/7 team, should have the Willingness to work in rotational night shift.
Financial Software and Systems (FSS) is a global leader in payments technology and transaction processing, offering business value in the areas of electronic payments and financial transaction processing solutions & services.