• Candidate has to design ,develop and maintain simple to complex .net applications
• Understand specification document and perform coding as per the design and standards & guide lines which are defined by Immediate Lead/Manager.
• Able to provide technical/solution guidance to Software Engineers/Junior Programmers
• Candidate should be able to review the code/ work done by Software Engineers/Junior Programmers.
• Coordinating with test team members for system testing for specialized scripts.
Salary: INR 4,25,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Feb 2018 (Saturday) 10 am to 1 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
GD Research Center –
3rd Floor, MSR Block,, Krishe Sapphire Building,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Landmark: Opposite to Nandini Caf,
Near Image Hospital, Hyderabad,
Telangana – 500081, India.
* Candidate should have Bachelors Degree in Engineering /Technology / MCA.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in .Net Framework, C#/VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2005/ 2008.
* Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal and analytical skills.
GD Research Center is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries.