• Candidate has to assign ICD and CPT codes based on the medical records provided following ICD and federal/payor guidelines and client requirements.
• Accurately assign ICD and /or CPT code(s) and sequence diagnosis and procedures per patient medical record.
• Responsible for compiling data from medical records to document patient condition and treatment according to standardized coding specification.
• Coding and auditing files when required.
• Good command and effectively knowledge about Human anatomy, Physiology, Medical Terminology, and all systems of Human body.
Salary: INR 4,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry: BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th Feb 2018 (Tuesday) to 15th Feb 2018 (Thursday) with updated resume & Govt ID.
NSL Arena Towers SEZ,
Block No.1 IKS Health, 11th Floor,
IDA Uppal Ramanthapur Road,
Uppal – 500039
* Candidate shoild be well versed with ICD-9-CM/CPT-4 and HCPCS-II procedures.
* Complete understanding of US healthcare Industry especially of RCM and healthcare BPOs and KPOs.
* CPC/CCS/COC and ICD-10-CM certified.
* Excellent Keyboarding, MS Word and MS Excel.
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change.