• Candidate will be responsible for Audit, Compliance & controls activity, additionally sale of CASA, RD & TD.
• Regulatory procedures & compliance know-how.
• Manage productivity and daily operations of branch and morale of branch personnel.
• Establishing standards and delivery of customer service.
• Redress customer needs about cash, DDs, cheque deposits, general information.
• Speed and accuracy of the transaction.
• Only Male Candidate
Role: Operations Officer
Industry Type: Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category: Operations/Processes/Finance/Legal
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 20th February 2021 at 10 AM – 12.00 PM with updated resume & Govt ID.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.,
Ground Floor, 309, Venkatesh Complex,
100 ft Road, Indira Nagar,
* Candidate should be of age limit 30 yrs & have a minimum of 1yr experience in Branch Banking operations and cash handling.
* Must know about retail banking processes, regulatory policies & customer interaction exposure.
* Candidate should have very good communication skills in English and Hindi is mandatory.
Kotak Mahindra Bank was established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates.