Sample Resume Format for MBA HR – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : A human resource professional with an experience of over 2.5 years dealing with end to end HR operations and all the functions encompassing employee life cycle
Key Skills : Payroll & perk processing,rostering recruitment, manpower planning, training & development, retention, full & final Settlement, budgeting, performance measurement system, Reports, Talent Acquisition
Total Experience : 2 Years, 6 Months
Salary : Rs. 3.0 Lakhs
Last Employer : British Council Division
Last Designation : HR Officer
Current Location : Pune
Preferred Location : Pune
Education : B.A, MBA/PGDM
Candidate Name Email:
| A human resource professional with an experience of over 2.5 years dealing with end to end HR operations and all the functions encompassing employee life cycle.
Company: British Council Division, New Delhi, India
Department: Human Resources
Time in post: November 2014 till August 2015
Responsible for handling mass recruitment for the creation of a new unit.
(ii) Handling recruitments for posts of various levels like Executives, Managers, Senior
Managers, Heads of various divisions, Directors etc.
(iii) Handling recruitments for various departments including Marketing, Exams, English, Legal, Administration, Human Resources etc.
-Pre- employment medical check-up
-First day Induction formalities
-Personal files and folders creation.
Contracts & Records maintenance:
– appointment letters
– consultancy contracts
– confirmation letters
– resignation letters
– settlements and clearances for staff leaving etc.
Learning and Development:
· Maintaining trackers to ensure that the staff undergo and complete the required trainings as a part of their learning & development.
· Follow up with staff on mandatory trainings & collating feedback information.
Maintaining database and trackers:
· Maintaining various trackers on excel and timely updation
Company: Pantaloons Retail India Ltd.
Designation: Senior Executive Human Resources.
Time in post: July 2011- April 2013
Ø End to end Recruitment, Talent Acquisition (Including acquiring candidates, Joining procedures, Hiring on online portal, Induction)
Ø Employee Life Cycle ( Includes all processes from recruitment, confirmation to FNF settlement)
Ø Payroll cycle handling & perk calculation (Includes calculating the monthly payroll and the perk, timely updation of database on online portal ensuring timely processing of salary)
Ø Manpower Planning, Budgeting & Management (Includes annual MPP according to requirement, Preparing annual budget through existing PNL)
Ø Attrition Control, Retention
Ø Employee Engagement (Planning various activities, events, R & R activities & methods to engage the employees and ensure to make the work environment better)
Ø Statutory Compliances, Legal Procedures & Actions
Ø Employee Welfare- benefits, policies & schemes management (Including PF, ESIC, Mediclaim, Gratuity etc)
Ø Training & Development
Ø Performance management ( Appraisal cycle, Bell curve plotting, KRA discussions)
Ø Employee Relations Grievance handling
Ø Full & Final Settlement (Includes exit interviews, carrying out the process on online portal, making the employees avail the benefits he is liable for etc)
Ø Report Generation (Updating employee database, preparing various reports on excel like absenteeism trackers, Training inventory trackers, attendance, hiring, confirmation etc)
Ø Possess expertise in end to end recruitment at all levels.
Ø Adept in Data uploading, carrying out all processes on online portal, report generation via Excel.
Ø Training & development of employees and carrying out various activities for employee welfare.
Ø Talent Acquisition, Recruitments & Employee retention.
Ø Grievance handling and dealing with employee related issues.
Ø Conducting annual appraisal cycle of employees, Confirmation & Recruitment according to need.
Ø Excellent Communication skills and the ability to be a good team player.
· Have received zonal recognition for planning out the best employee engagement activities at Pantaloons.
· Recognition for the lowest attrition of team at Pantaloons.
· Award for best training conducted & certifications of “Store Guru” & “Maha Guru” received.
· Have organized and conducted events in the organization like annual award functions etc.
|La Martiniere Girls’ College,Lucknow||
KEY PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN
Name of the organizations:
· Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd- Lucknow
· A comparative study of corporate communication between a private sector company and a PSU
· Competency mapping of employees at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd
A comparative study of corporate communication between a private sector company and a PSU– to study the way communication is carried out in the corporate, what are the different channels of communication and the objectives with which they are carried out in both the sectors.
Competency mapping of employees: Conducted an analysis of the various competencies required & how to bridge the gap
Training at Future Group
Name of the organization:
Future Value Retail ( Big Bazaar)
Underwent a Training programme at Big Bazaar for 10 days during the Big Day Sale in January on the occasion of Republic Da
ACADEMIC & NON-ACADEMIC AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
· Topped in the college in economics in graduation second year in Isabella Thobourn College
· Received the overall highest marks in economics in all the three years of graduation
· Received the award for the best outgoing student of Jaipuria Institute of Management, batch 2009-2011
· Have won prizes in various competitions like the Crosswords, Marketing Games, Jingle Making contests, creative writing etc.
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES PARTICIPATED IN COLLEGE
|Alumni Committee Member (JIML)
|Have been keenly involved in networking with the alumni and have helped in the organizing the annual general alumni meet along with the other guest lectures by the alumni|
Part of the Academic Council ( student body, JIML)
|Have helped in conducting events during the college fests and during other college activities|
Other responsibilities at JIML
|Helped in organizing and did the comparing for the following events:
· NATIONAL MSME CONVENTION with Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam was the chief guest
· IIC 2009: 4th National Conference on Interdependence, Integration & Co- creation Focus- Insurance Business
· IIC 2010: 5th National Conference on Interdependence, Integration & Co- creation Focus- Banking Sector
· Managerial Challenges seminars, conventions and Informal events.
|Editorial Board Member ( at Isabella Thobourn College, Lucknow)||Have been a part of the computer pool and creative section in the college for two years.|
|Member of I.T.C.E.F ( Isabella Thobourn College Economic Forum)||Have organized and participated in many events by the forum.|
|· Conducted a Training programme as a part of a “Training and Development Project” in college as well as conducted training programmes in office
· A project on “Role of Leaders” as a part of “Leadership and Team Building Project”
Languages Known :
Current Address :
Contact No :
Download Sample 1 Resume MBA HR – Word Format / PDF Format