1. Relationship Executive
* Candidate has to handle of software i.e. CBS/ CRM and ensuring all KYC entries in the same.
* Responsible for processing/ documentations of Loans other financial services.
* Responsible for conducting field visits and meeting corporate customers for business development.
* Ensuring following of all procedures policies as per laid down by the organization.
* Ensuring TAT in handling emails, Co-ordination with Regional Corporate Offices and all other day-to-day Administrative activities.
* Coordination with various Banks preparation of BRS.
* Responsible for completion of all Accounts related works in the branch.
* Maintenance of Important formats documents like Gold Loan/ Vault/Key Movement/ CIT/GIT Register/ Safe Custody / Bond * Delivery/Packet Movement/Token Lost.
* Efficiency in conducting supervisory duties when and if required as per the Branch Managers guidelines.
* Responsible for winning back old customers and ensuring that customer portfolio of the branch is maintained and enhanced.
2. Customer Care Executive (Female)
* New Customer Acquisition and Attending all product enquiries (through normal branch walkins, sales activities, marketing promotions etc)
* Follow up for Interest Collection and NPA reduction
* Ensure that the company delivers the highest standards of service to customers.
* Provide information to customers regarding the company offerings.
* Receive, evaluate, and answer customer inquiries.
* Analyse the needs of customer and offer him/her services accordingly.
* Encourage all employees to display the highest standards of service at all times
* Identify the customers who are, or should be, served by the company.
* Assist in identifying opportunities within accounts.
* Improve client retention through strong customer focus and attention
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Role Category:Corporate Banking
Role: Relationship Executive
Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location : Delhi / NCR, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon
Interested candidates can walkin on 13th Mar (Tuesday) – 17th Mar 2018 (Wednesday) at 10 am to 3 pm with updated resume
The Muthoot Tower,
Near Alaknanda Community Center & Library,
Alaknanda, New Delhi, Delhi – 110019.
Nearest Metro Station: Govind Puri Metro Station
Behind Kalka Public School
The Muthoot Group, is the largest financial group of its kind in the country.Established in 1887, the group is today, a well diversified, value based corporate house with an unblemished track record spanning several decades.