Sample Resume Format for SAP FICO Consultant – Word / PDF Template
Sample 1 – Fresher
Resume Headline : BBA (Finance) MBA (Finance & IT) SAP FICO
Key Skills : SAP FICO
Current Designation : SAP FICO Consultant
Education : BBA, MBA / PGDM
To work, learn and grow with an organization to reach high level by utilizing my potential and talent to its fullest
Organization: Span & Company
Duration: From 1st April 2014 to 31st March (1year)
Designation: Summer intern
Profile: Accounting and Auditing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Financial investigation of Integrated Water-shed Management Program (IWMP) and Western Coal Field Ltd. (WCL)
- Hands on day to day general entries to manage accounts
- Investigation of bank book, bill receipts and ledger books
- On the basis of investigation, receipt and payment account
- Hands on trading account, profit and loss account, and balance sheet for the small and large scale firms
- Inventory accounts management with the use of Tally erp9
|Class||School / College||Year||Secured Division|
|SSC||RK High School, Pulgaon||2005||Second Division|
|HSC||RK Junior College, Pulgaon||2008||Second Division|
|BBA (Finance)||New Arts & Science College, Pulgaon||2013||First Division|
|MBA (Finance & IT)||NIT Graduate School of Management, Nagpur||2015||First Division|
Co Curricular Activities
- Stress Management Workshop
Seminars & Papers Presented:
- Financial products management
- Paper presented on the topic of break-even analysis
- Successfully completed the project on Financial Statement of Vivekanand Nagari Sahakari Pat Sanstha Mydt., Pulgaon during the year 2014-15
- Proficiency of working on software packages viz. MS Office, Windows.
- Diploma in Tally 9.0 with 79 percent in June 2010
- Certification in Typing – English 30 with 65% and English 40 with 69% from Maharashtra State council of Examination, Pune
Hobbies & Interests
- Listening Music
- Playing guitar
- Good oral and written communication.
- Good analytical and logical abilities.
- Effective team working & quick learning ability
- Willingness to learn new things and work under pressure
Prizes & Achievements
- Merit certificate in TALLY 9.0 from All India Council For Professional Training & Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Certification in Banking Excellence and Sales Technique (BEST)
- Permanent Address:
- Date of Birth:
- Marital Status:
- Languages Known:
- Blood Group:
The above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Download Sample 1 Resume for SAP Fico Consultant – Word Format / PDF Format
Sample 2 – Fresher
Resume Headline : Chartered Accountant Professional with multi tasking skills & a keen interest to learn, looking for challenging opportunities
Key Skills : Accounting, Indirect tax, Financial management, Financial Analysis SAP FICO
Total Experience : 06 Months
Salary : Rs. 6.50 Lakhs
Current Employer : Infosys
Current Designation : Associate Consultant
Current Location : Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Preferred Location : Chennai
Education : Chartered Accountant
A well balanced CA professional with multitasking skills and a keen interest to learn, looking for challenging career opportunities where I can contribute to the organization’s growth using my knowledge and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Diverse experience during Articleship (Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Corporate law)
- Good working knowledge of various Accounting Software
- Self-motivated with high levels of determination and commitment to delivering quality work within time-frame
Testing for up gradation of SAP version ECC 6.0 for a large US based global manufacturing services company·
Tax: Vendor invoice creation; checking correctness of tax percentages, GL Account assignments; executing tax reports.
AR / AP : Creating customer/vendor invoices and debit / credit memos, payments·
FI SD : O2C cycle – Creation of Sales Order, posting delivery, good issue and billing; creation debit/credit memo request, payment realization·
FI MM : Creation of Purchase Order, MIGO & MIRO (Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt)·
CO Analysis : Creation / Marking and Releasing and Reorganization of Cost Estimates; Internal order creation, mapping, analysis (tooling) and settlement.
Banking : Automatic Payment Program using IDOC
Company : Infosys Technologies Ltd, Hyderabad
Designation: Associate Consultant
Duration: August 2015 – February 2016
Project Experience Training
• SAP FICO (Underwent training during Aug Oct 2015)
• SAP O2C Cycle certification
• Configuration of Enterprise Structure and Global Settings
• General Ledger – Definition of Chart of Accounts, Creating Account Groups
• Creation of Material / Vendor / Customer / Asset Master Data
• Banking – Creation of House Banks, Automatic Payment Program
|Firm : Rajesh Ranganathan & Associates, Trivandrum
|Accounting||• Prepared financial statements as per Revised Schedule VI format of The Companies Act
• Prepared monthly financial statements as per US GAAP
• Accounting closing entries at year-end and audit entries
• Accounting for Mutual Fund investments in books of corporates
• Prepared payroll for corporates ranging from 50-250 employees
|Taxation||• Prepared Advance Tax estimate for corporates and individuals
• Assisted in Service Tax consultation
• Handled correspondences with Income tax dept – prepared replies to Income tax notices,
assessment orders of corporates and individuals, prepared documents for hearing
• Dealt with income tax notices concerning e-TDS returns
• Prepared tax estimate of employees on yearly basis (employee taxation)
Filed tax returns of corporates and individuals
|Auditing||• Led the internal audit team in several IT companies and a travel & ticketing company
• Assisted in internal audit of TECHNOPARK, Trivandrum’s Government-promoted IT park
• Performed HR audit of companies
• Performed statutory audit of companies and Software Technology Park of India
• Handled major responsibilities in Bank Audits (Statutory) such as loan classification, NPA
classification, loan document verification, physical cash verification etc.
• Identified gaps in processes and suggested areas for improvement
|Corporates & Allied laws||• Prepared Board Minutes and AGM Minutes for private companies
· Prepared and Filed ROC returns of companies
· Prepared documents for certification as per Company Law
|Have working knowledge of:
• SAP FICO – ECC 6.0
• Tally Accounting Software – versions 7.2, 9 and ERP 9
• Dimensions Accounting Software – Auditor’s Version
• Crown Core Banking Software – Auditor’s Version
• SAP ABAP, SQL, PL-SQL
• MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point
Underwent 100 hours of ITT Training of ICAI
|Qualification||Year||Board / University||Marks||Remarks|
|CA – Final||Nov 2014||ICAI||50||57% in Auditing|
|CA – IPCC||May 2010||ICAI||52.14||71% in Accountancy & 59% in Auditing|
|CA – CPT||Jun 2009||ICAI||73||Pass with Distinction|
|Class XII||2009||CBSE||94.6||Commerce stream, third rank in school|
|Class X||2007||CBSE||96.6||Third rank in school|
Academic And Extra Curricular Activities / Achievements:
|• Volunteered for organizing events during SAP Carnival and SAP Roadshow at Infosys
• Held office of Vice-Chairperson of SICASA, Trivandrum Branch of ICAI from July 2011-August 2012
• Organized various début events such as Branch level and Inter Branch (All Kerala) level Cricket Tournament, ARCUS – Cultural Fest for CA students, charity programs etc
• Popularized SICASA in Trivandrum through Facebook, SMS channels and formation of sub-committees
• Was Felicitated for “Exemplary Leadership” by CA Subodh Kumar Agarwal, then ICAI Vice President
• Held office of ‘House Prefect’ in Class X, organized Intra-School events and competitions
• Merit Certificate holder for scoring centum in Mathematics – Class X, CBSE
• Won prizes in music-(Vocal and Veena) and dance competitions, both at school level and while pursuing CA
- Download Sample 2 Resume for SAP Fico Consultant – Word Format / PDF Format
Sample 3 – Experienced
Resume Headline : SAP FI CO Consultant
Key Skills : Negotiable, Dealing with corp to corp, Cold calling to consultant & vendor
Total Experience : 4 Years, 6 Months
Salary : Rs. 4.20 Lakhs
Current Employer : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Current Designation : SAP FI Consultant
Current Location : Pune
Education : BSc, MBA / PGDM
- Around 4 years of SAP FICO experience in One Implementation and 1 Support Projects
- Clear understanding of all modules in FI GL / AP / AR / AA & CO – IOM, CCA, and PCA Industrial Scenarios.
- Working Knowledge in SAP Fixed Asset Management and Integration on MM & SD.
- Involved in Go Live support, Help Desk activities, end user training, Production Support, preparing user manuals and developed necessary reports for users.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and people skills – a total team player.
Software: SAP FICO, Tally 6.0
- MBA – Masters of Business Administration in Finance & Marketing from JNTU hyd from 2014 with distinction
- Currently working as a FICO Consultant for IBM India from March 2012 to Till date.
Client: Rhodia Chemicals, Cranbury, NJ
Version: ECC 6.0
Rhodia, a chemist, leader in its businesses, is an international industrial group resolutely committed to sustainable development. The Group aims to improve its customers performance through the pursuit of operational excellence and its ability to innovate. Rhodia is the partner of major players in the industrial, automotive, tire, electronics, perfume, health, beauty and home care markets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Project Mustang – North American Rollout
- Worked extensively in mapping Organization structure with the business process flow and Procedures.
- Configuration of Chart of Account.
- Configuration of FI-GL accounts group and master records and setup fields for master records.
- Configuration of FI-AP Account group and master records.
- Configuration of Automatic payment program in Accounts payable.
- Configuration of settings for Dunning Procedure.
- Integration FI with MM.
- Define cost elements, cost centers
- Create primary and secondary cost elements
- Preparation of User Manual for the Customization made.
- Helped in End User Training.
- Post Go Live Support.
Client: Nippon Paints
Nippon paints, Malaysia basically a paints manufacturing company. It manufactures paints, coatings and surface treatments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To provide Resolution to the issues from user community (users and super users).
- To ensure Customization through Configuration Changes to fulfill requirements.
- To provide functional specifications for the development/modifications of objects.
- To coordinate the cross module functionality.
- To ensure test for post-development, post configuration and post-patch scenarios.
Date of Birth:
Download Sample 3 Resume for SAP-Fico-Consultant – Word Format / PDF Format