Sample Resume Format for SAS Programmer – Word / PDF Template
Resume Headline : Senior SAS Programmer with MBA currently living in Kolkata 3yrs
Key Skills : SAS, SQL, Excel, Teradata, Oracle, Unix,
Total Experience : 3 Years, 2 Months
Salary : Rs. 4.30 Lakhs
Current Employer : Wipro Infotech
Current Designation : Senior SAS Programmer
Last Employer : HDFC Bank
Last Designation : SAS Programmer
Current Location : Kolkata
Preferred Location : INDIA
Education : B.Com, MBA/PGDM
• Having 3+ years of experience in developing software applications for Banking/Finance Domains.
- Experience with SAS components including SAS/Base, SAS/Enterprise Guide, SAS/STAT, SAS/Macros, SAS/Access, SAS/ODS and SAS/Graphs.
• Portfolio analysis and data based ad-hoc investigations for the collection portfolio of the Bank.
- Experienced in working with Database like TERADATA & ORACLE.
- Good experience on working with WINDOWS and Unix environments & capable to adopt any operating system.
- Good experience on Data reading Data management, Data analysis and Data Presentation.
- Good at in Data formatting as per the analysis and reporting requirements, Data sub setting and summarizing as per the reporting needs, Data analyzing by using various SAS Procedures.
• Set up data driven analytical representation for business to show the delinquency overview, operational efficiency, cost and recovery performance and understand how the business is performing.
- Good experience on generation of Detailed and Summary reports.
- Extensively using SAS Macros to simplify SAS program.
- Automating BAU reports to save FTEs.
• Supporting the portfolio risk management team by collection behavior analysis.• Maintaining regular communication with stakeholders and deep dive analysis to find out the root cause of abnormalities.
- Successfully handling all assignments with a sense of responsibility and commitment.
• Knowledge on VBA, Cognos and SAS Business Intelligence (BI) platform with Enterprise Guide, DI Studio, Stored Process, Information Map Studio, OLAP Studio, Web Report Studio and Management console.• Experience in handling software development, enhancements, testing and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills used to inform, educate, motivate and interact with industry leaders, co-workers and clients.
- Working as a Senior SAS Programmer in Wipro, Kolkata from June 2014 to till date.
- Worked as a SAS Programmer in HDFC Mumbai from Jan 2013 to May 2014.
- B.A from Osmania university 2011
|Operating System||Windows, UNIX|
|Programming Languages||SAS,SQL, Cognos ,VBA|
|Database||Teradata & Oracle|
|SAS Products||SAS BASE, SAS ACCESS, SAS MACROS, SAS CONNECT,SAS ODS, SAS GRAPHS, SQL ,SAS STAT,SAS/DDE|
Title : Collection Analytics
Client : Dena Bank
Role : Senior SAS Programmer
Environment : SAS/Base, SAS/Macros, SAS/Access, SAS/Graphs, SAS/DDE,
SAS/ODS & Teradata.
Client is one of the leading bank, offering banking/finance products like credit cards, loans and investment banking I involved in collection analytics business. Collection analytical data is available in Teradata data base, to improve their decision making systems to give them intelligent information regarding its current situation and thus help to understand the trends, performance and customer analysis of the bank in this project data comes from Teradata this data then transferred to SAS systems and data sets were created and generate all analysis report and monthly quarterly, yearly basis by using SAS procedures.
- Getting requirement from client and Understanding business concepts
- Extracting data from Teradata database
- Data formatting as per the analysis and reporting requirements by using various SAS
- Extensively using SAS ODS to convert reports into user required formats like HTML,PDF
- Created pin protection version if report having sensitive information like account number
- Developing quality E-mail reports & online reports using SAS Base& Macros and
delivering those to users.
- Developed various reports like PQR, DAR, 3pdm, forbearance and other
regulatory dependency reports.
- Testing SAS Code to meet client requirements and creating test cases.
- Supporting Business Users to ensure Reports are accurate and involving maintenance
& support work also like sending quality E-mail reports on daily basis to business users,
Modifying existing reports according to user’s request.
- Automating BAU reports to save FTEs and Involving Bug fixing in the production etc…
Title : Loan information system.
Client : HDFC Bank
Position : SAS Programmer
Software’s : SAS/BASE, SAS/Enterprise Guide, SAS/Macros, SAS/Stored
Process, SAS/Access, SAS/STAT, SAS/Graphs & ODS
Client is a diversified financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage and consumer finance including co-branded credit cards, and personal loans, Loan Information System involved in all loans of customers’ like personal loans, home loans, vehicle loans, credit cards etc… The entire customer Data comes from Oracle database then transferred to SAS system for analysis and report generation.
- Importing/Extracting data from various sources like Flat files, Data warehouse, Excel and Access files.
- Pulling data from data warehouse using Pass-Through Techniques and Libname statements.
- Cleaned data using data step and SAS Base Procedures.
- Developed user-defined formats and informats to integrate the data.
- Data sub setting and summarizing as per the reporting needs
- Extensively used different SAS techniques like First. And Last. , Merging, Functions, Formats and Informats.
- Used SAS Base to perform Sorting, Merging, and generated reports by using Proc Report.
- Created reports as per the requirement using SAS procedures.
- Evaluating, Understanding and implementing the Business Rules and Requirements.
- Made many improvements to production code by replacing generic macros and data steps with proc SQL steps, resulting in a 70% reduction of processing time.
- Creating customized ad-hoc statistical report tasks like Summary Reports, List Reports, Frequency Reports, and Graphs from SAS Enterprise Guide.
- Worked on ODS for generating the reports either in HTML, PDF or RTF formats according to the user’s (Business Development Unit) specifications.
- Creating SAS Stores process using SAS/EG.
- Testing programs to meet client expectations and reducing program execution time.
Download Sample 1 Resume for Data Analyst Executive – Data Analyst Executive / PDF Format