• Candidate will be responsible for end to end transaction support for Employee Helpdesk
• Co-ordinate with the Technical team in case of any issues or queries pertaining to the system.
• Good hands-on knowledge of HR Operations.
• Proficiency in Dashboards, Analytics & MIS with good knowledge about MS Excel, Pivot Table, MS Word & Charts.
• Must be aware of all the HR policies pertaining to the employee life cycle.
• Experience in On boarding Process / Processing the Payroll / Employee Helpdesk / Grievance Handling
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Interested candidates can walkin on 10th Mar 2018 (Saturday) at 9 am to 2 pm with updated resume & Govt ID.
Sopra Steria –
Sea View Special Economic Zone,
Building No 4, Plot No. 20 & 21,
Sector – 135, Noida, U.P – 201304
Contact Person: Rajani Shankar
* Candidate should be good in written and verbal communication.
* Knowledge of BPO Customer Service
* Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
* Flexible with UK Shift timing and comfortable with Noida SEZ location
* Should have excellent computer proficiency
Sopra Steria India a European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: consulting, systems integration, software development, infrastructure management and business process services.
Recruiter Name:Rajani Shankar